Thursday, June 12, 2014

5th Grade Celebration

Today we celebrated Nolan's elementary school years. In the fall he will be heading to the middle school.

Heading to the gym they had all the kids pictures with what they are going to do when they grow up.
No surprise, this is what Nolan's said. Of course, it had to be something to do with hockey.
Nolan had a great year with a great first year teacher. He was the key note speaker and he told the kids to take challenges...smart challenges. And of course, I suggested he should wear something a little nicer than his bright yellow Under Armour shirt, but you see where that got me. I am picking my battles and this is not one I wanted to take on this morning. Bright side, you can see Nolan in all the pictures.
I am sure there are big things in store for Nolan, because he will not settle for less. He is one determined boy and he is sure to succeed with his strong will and determination.
Nolan, we love you and are so proud of you. {Best picture I could get of my kid who hides from the camera. Where did my boy that loved to pose for the camera go?}

5th Grade
Mr. Choate
Great Falls Elementary School

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS