Saturday, June 21, 2014

Early Mornings on the Dock

One of my favorite times at camp is early in the morning when it's just me with all the sights, sounds and smells on the dock.  I think.
I think about good times and bad times, but mostly good.

I think about how I want to change the world, but more importantly how I want to change me.
I think of the ones I love and the ones who love me.
I think about gratitude and joy and special times.

I think about happiness and heartbreak, but mostly happiness because I am fortunate to have more of that.
I think about contrast. It's just me and my thoughts on the dock, but soon it is going to be all the ones that are very dear to me looking forward to a relaxing, fun filled days.

I think about all my blessings and I am thankful, so very thankful.

I think about my boys, how much I love them and about what their future holds.
But mostly, I think about nothing at all.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS