Monday, June 2, 2014

Well, Hello June

I can't believe it is already June. At least the weather is starting to feel like summer around here.
So I did not do so great towards the end of the month on my photo challenge. I did end up blogging more than I usually do, so that was good.

We {and when I say "we" I mean "Rob"} did a ton of yard work this weekend. He weeded and mulched for about 2 days straight. I helped for like 30 minutes. 

I am so happy with the work he did. C.C. and I went out front to admire it today. 
My flowers are in full bloom and I am loving the beginning of summer. June is going to be one busy month. Nolan will be stepping up to middle school and Griffin will be graduating from his private kindergarten. Trevor will be attending his first concert and another school year will come to an end.

Time is flying around here!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS