Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

So let's start by saying I failed at Halloween. We did not buy a single pumpkin, I barely decorated and we did not give out any candy this year. I am okay with all this, but wish I did a better job taking pictures. 
We have been busy going in a million different directions. Hockey has started with practices 3-4 times a week, soccer continues for Trevor with his team making it to the semi-finals and then throw  applying to MSSM, work and school into the mix... equals very little free time.

Trevor headed to a friends for Halloween. He threw on his soccer jersey and a mullet wig that has been re-purposed many times and was off to hang with friends and trick or treat. He came home the next morning with TONS of candy.
The rest of us spent Halloween at friends house. The older kids went to a haunted woods, that I heard was pretty scary. After they went trick-or-treating and they came home with quite the hall of candy too.

Nolan dressed up with a mask he wore last year and Griffin dressed up as a Power Ranger. I only got pictures of Griffin, oh-well.

Hope you all had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS