Friday, December 12, 2014

All Dressed up for Chirstmas

I always love looking at houses all decorated for Christmas. Today I am linking up to KellysKorner.com Christmas Tour of Homes.
This year I have not decorated as much as I have in past years. I am not sure why I did not get into it this year but I'll blame it on turning 40 this month.
We got early snow this year so we decided to forgo cutting down our own tree. Instead we headed to local nursery to purchase our tree. Boy, was that easy. All we had to do was pick the tree. They cut the branches off the bottom and tied it on our vehicle.



I also put a few decorations throughout the kitchen and family room.

The boys have their trees trimmed in their rooms and I threw a few wreaths on the door and beside the garage and called it good.
I love this time of year even if it is not as decorated as most years!

2 comments:

damickey said...

Very pretty! I am so jealous of the snow! We rarely get snow in the Houston area. I am stopping over from Kelly's Korner. If you get a chance, stop on by #36!

Natasha said...

I love your mantle garland? Runner? Whatever the triangles of fabric are attached to, I love them!

And funnily enough I have gotten more into decorating since turning 40! Ha ha ha!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS