Sunday, March 1, 2015

San Diego ~ Day 6

This day we woke up bright and early
to head to the happiest place on earth ~ Disneyland! {Doesn't Trevor look happy}

I was not a great photographer because I was having too much fun on all the rides.

I did have to get a picture of my wild animals on Casey Jr. I remember pictures of me as a kid on this ride.

I love the tea cups! The boys and I had a blast spinning them at full speed.
Griffin was so brave and went on Space Mountain for the first time. I am pretty sure he did not love it but I am proud of him for trying.






We met a few of the beloved Disney characters
and Griffin had fun getting their autographs.


We had a wonderful day with TG, Sean and Kelsey at Disneyland... but why did we not take a group picture?
See you really soon Mickey!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS