Sunday, August 30, 2015

This and That

I can't believe, don't want to believe that summer is coming to an end. It has been such a wonderful summer and I just want it to continue for a few more weeks - please!?!
Trevor has been in school for a week now and from what I can tell, all is great. He likes the school, likes his classes, made varsity soccer and has made many friends.

He has not been great about communicating, which is hard for me. I am glad his is happy and busy and having fun but I would love to hear from him a little more frequently. I miss his like crazy. I have become a crazy, obsessed person. I am always checking my phone and always thinking and talking about Trevor.


Nolan had his first soccer game today. I brought my big camera thinking I would take a bunch of pictures. Well, it has clearly been a while since I took my camera out. The battery was almost dead and I got like 3 pictures. Maybe next time.  Nolan played great and a lot. They unfortunately lost the game but Nolan looked great.

School starts Tuesday for G and N. And as much as I say I don't want summer to end, I am kind of ready for them to be back to school, in a routine.

Tomorrow, G and N and I are going to spend the last day before school begins shopping and going to lunch.
I am looking forward to a long Labor Day weekend at camp. I hope the weather is beautiful for our last big summer cele!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS