Sunday, October 25, 2015

Weekend with Trevor

On Thursday, my mom and I made the long trek up to MSSM to spend parents weekend with Trevor.

I had the opportunity to meet most of his teachers, which was great. This school is so different from our local school that it was good to get some perspective. Trevor is doing well. Most importantly, Trevor is very happy there.

I got to watch Trevor play in his varsity soccer game. The first high school game that I have been able to watch Trevor play in. Although they did not win, they fought very hard. It was so exciting seeing him play in a varsity game.

And the best thing about the weekend, was I got to bring Trevor home. He goes back to school on Tuesday, but it is so nice to have him home for a few days.

We all miss him so much, especially Griffin. He is glued to Trevor's side when his is home. It is so sweet but so sad all at the same time.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS