Wednesday, November 25, 2015

On Thanksgiving Eve

I was looking back at last Thanksgiving Eve on my blog and it was remarkably similar to today, Thanksgiving Eve.

I took Trevor to the movies, the last Hunger Games movie and then I came home and made a pie. Last year I took the boys to see the 2nd Hunger Games movie and then came home to make a pie.

And as I reflect today on my many blessings, I am so thankful that today was like last year. I am blessed that we have had a relatively uneventful year.

I am fortunate that I have the same family sitting around the table this Thanksgiving and they all are healthy and well.

I have the same job as I had last year and although I don't always love it, I am thankful to have it.

My boys are happy, healthy, smart and fun. Although it has been a huge challenge for me getting used to Trevor being away, I am abundantly blessed to be their mom.

I am blessed to have a wonderful, supportive husband who loves me for me, even if he drives me crazy on a daily basis.

And no, life has not been all roses. There has been some sad, some really sad, bad things but today I choose to look at all my blessings and for that I am thankful.

I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS