Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Eve Eve

I just love this time of year. I only wish it did not go by so fast. Time has flown since Thanksgiving. It seems every year it just goes by faster and faster.
I am trying to soak up every minute of this most wonderful time of the year and not focus on the speed at which the time is going and the rate at which my kids are growing.
Christmas Eve Eve might be my favorite day of the year. I love the excitement and hustle and bustle of the holiday. I enjoy the anticipation and love that the holiday is still yet to come.
I absolutely love having my whole heart under one roof. Having Trevor home with Nolan and Griffin for the holidays is the best. gift. ever.
I love the house decorated and the glow of the lights with beautifully wrapped presents under the tree.
The coziness of the fire under the decorated mantel warms my heart.
Getting and sending Christmas cards is one of my favorite things about the holiday.
I look forward to having friends and family over on Christmas Eve to share laughter, food and good cheer.
I look forward to a Christmas Day spent with the ones I love and cherish most.
It is the most WONDERFUL time of the year.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS