Friday, December 4, 2015

Thanksgiving

A nasty cough has taken me down for the past week, which is why this post is so late and long overdue.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I did not take many pictures and there is not much more I can say other than BLESSED. I am so fortunate to be able to spend time with my family that I cherish and eat wonderful food in a warm, happy, safe home.
It was so nice to have Trevor home for the week. Although he took naps here and there, he was much more engaged than when he just comes home for a long weekend. I think he really needs a week to get rested and back into the swing of things at home. I am so thankful for the week we spent with him.
Friday we did our regular early morning girls shopping trip. We are not crazy black Friday shoppers. I just love all the hustle and bustle and Christmas cheer. I do not go looking for any huge deal and I avoid crazy long lines, but I do enjoy all the excitement of it. We end our shopping with brunch and I think I look forward to my crab cake Benedict more than the shopping.
After shopping, we went and got our Christmas tree, put it in the stand and high tailed it up to camp for a relaxing few days.
We returned home early Sunday morning to put Trevor on the bus back to school (and I may have shed a few tears but I am getting better).
After dropping T off we had two hockey games.
It was a great holiday weekend. This truly is my most favorite time of the year!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS