Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter at Camp

We spent Easter at my favorite place...
Camp!
We had a wonderful weekend with family playing games in front of the fire, eating a delicious meal overlooking the lake and relaxing at the most wonderful place.
The Easter bunny came this morning and brought Nolan and Griffin their baskets and hid lots of eggs out in the mud (it is mud season after all).
The Easter bunny also sent Trevor and Easter box to school.
We had a wonderful weekend but it was definitely not the same without Trevor. I sure missed him. It was the first holiday I spent without him. He did not have this weekend off from school.
Easter was low key, casual and spent at the place I love with the ones I love... It does not get any better than that.

Happy Easter.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS