Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy 15th Birthday to Trevor

Today Trevor turns 15!!!

This is a tough one for me. He has grown and matured so quickly and I just can't get over the young man he has become.
From this to 
this in a blink of an eye.

It is also the first birthday that I don't get to spend with him. I am sure it will be a great day with his friends at school, but I will miss singing to him on this day.
It is hard to imagine that he was ever this bright, blued little boy. He is so grown and tall and mature.
I remember holding this little love in my arms and dreaming about the young man he would become. I never imagined that he would be 6 hours away at high school or that he would be attending a nationally ranked high school. I never imagined how smart, sensitive, witty, fair, kind and dedicated he would grow to be. I am blessed beyond measure to have Trevor as my son.

Trevor has made me so proud and I have enjoyed the last 15 years albeit way too quick. I know there are wonderful things in store for Trevor and I look forward to his future (but no rush at all).
Fifteen years ago on this very day, Trevor came into our lives and brought us happiness, joy and a lot of love. He has continued to do that every day since. On your birthday, I wish you, Trevor, all the happiness and joy. 
Happy Birthday, Trevor. I love you more than you can ever know.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS