Wednesday, March 23, 2016

It Has Been Too Long

It has been a long, long time since I wrote anything on this little ol' blog of mine. Many reasons for not writing, but the biggest reason was my broken wrist. After doing my best to type at work, my wrist was just exhausted by the time I got home and the very last thing I wanted to do was be on a computer. Now that my arm is mostly healed, I should be writing regularly... but let's be real that will most likely not happen.

So let's catch up. I had every intention of posting phone pictures on here, but we have a new computer that I just have not figured out yet and so there will be no pictures for now.

Rob and I spent parents weekend up at Trevor's school with him a few weekends ago. We chatted with a few of his teachers. It is always nice to hear how well our son is doing and all the extracurricular activities the would like to see him do like math team and student senate. It is great to see Trevor in "his" environment. He is very happy at school and even though I miss him so much I know he is in the right place. This weekend he will not be home for Easter or his birthday which will be difficult. His first birthday and holiday that I will not get to spend with him. He surely will be missed.

This past week Nolan spent 3 days trying out for the travel hockey team for next season. I am very proud of dedication and hard work he put into these tryouts (now if I could just get that same dedication to school work). Tryouts were supposed to be two days but because of the large numbers of kids trying out, they added a third day. He pushed himself and it paid off. Nolan made the travel team. We are very proud of him and look forward to a very busy, exciting hockey season next winter.

And as for Griffin, he is just growing into quite the boy. He amazes me daily with his big words he uses. He is doing great in school. He thinks he is a basketball star. He was so happy this past weekend to have is oldest brother home. He really adores Trevor.

So that has been the goings on at the Gava house. It has been busy, busy, busy! I need to bust out my big camera and work to document our days a little better. I can't remember yesterday, so I know if I don't document these precious, fleeting days they, too, may be forgotten.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS