Sunday, January 29, 2017

Griffin is 9

Griffin is 9 years old.
I just can't even believe it is possible. He is and will always be my sweet Pumpkin Butter.

Griffin is the happiest boy I know. It is very rare for him to not be happy and full of life. He has a smile that lights up a room. His giggle is infectious. 
He is for the most part a very calm boy. He is happy watching his ipad and being chill. He is quiet most of the time, but he can be loud when he wants to be.
He is smart, oh so smart. He is a math whiz and loves to practice math problems all the time whether it be us coming up with problems for him or him doing math on the computer. He does not love reading, hopefully that will come.

He loves his brothers and family. He wants to go to school with his brother in Limestone. He loves animals. He wants a Pug.

At 9, Griffin loves Pokemon, nerf guns, youtube videos, Mario games, basketball and soccer. He is a great eater and would eat Orange Chicken every meal of the day if you let him.

He is a complete joy, my old soul and I am so blessed to be his mommy.
Griffin, happy 9th birthday. I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS